With the large-scale development of wind power and photovoltaic power generation and the rapid advancement of technology, in areas with good resources, low construction costs, and good investment and market conditions, the conditions for the on-grid parity of coal-fired benchmarks (excluding state subsidies) are basically met. In order to promote the high-quality development of renewable energy and improve the market competitiveness of wind power and photovoltaic power generation, the relevant requirements and support policies and measures for promoting unfunded and affordable Internet access for wind power and photovoltaic power generation are hereby notified as follows.
First, the construction of affordable Internet projects and low-cost Internet pilot projects. All regions should conscientiously summarize the experience of wind power and photovoltaic power generation development and construction in this region, and combine the conditions of resources, consumption and new technology application to promote the construction of wind power and photovoltaic level-level Internet pilot projects that do not require state subsidies to implement coal-fired benchmark on-grid tariffs (below) Referred to as a cheap Internet project). In areas with excellent resource conditions and high market subsidy conditions, a number of low-cost Internet pilot projects (hereinafter referred to as low-cost Internet projects) with a grid-connected electricity price lower than the coal-fired benchmark on-grid price will be constructed. Under the premise of complying with the renewable energy construction plan of the province (autonomous region, municipality directly under the central government), the national wind power, photovoltaic power generation annual monitoring and early warning management requirements, and the grid enterprises to implement the network access and consumption conditions, the provincial government energy authority will organize the implementation of the region. Affordable Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects, the relevant projects are not subject to annual construction scale restrictions. For wind power and photovoltaic power generation projects that are not started within the prescribed time limit and completed construction, the project approval (recording) agency shall promptly clean up and abolish it, and give up market space for affordable Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects.
Second, optimize the investment environment for affordable Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects. Relevant local government departments support land-use and land-related charges for affordable Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects, do a good job of relevant planning, prioritize the use of state-owned unutilized land, encourage land use in a composite manner, and reduce project site-related costs. Coordinate the implementation of project construction and power delivery conditions, prohibit the collection of any form of resource transfer fees, etc., and do not invest in local factories, require or disguise the purchase of local equipment as a binding condition for project construction, and effectively reduce the non-project Technical costs. Local government energy authorities at all levels may, in conjunction with other relevant departments, issue subsidy policies for a certain period of time. Projects that only enjoy local subsidies are still considered as affordable Internet projects.
Third, guarantee priority power generation and full security acquisition. For wind power, photovoltaic level price Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects, power grid enterprises should ensure that the power generated by the project is fully online, and monitor the project to abandon the wind and abandon the light according to the requirements of the renewable energy monitoring and evaluation system. If there is a wind and light, the power generation is approved as a transferable priority power generation plan. The approved priority power generation plan can participate in power generation rights trading (transfer) nationwide, and the transaction price is determined by the market. The power trading institution should improve the trading platform and trading varieties and organize the implementation of related transactions.
Fourth, encourage parity online projects and low-cost Internet projects to obtain reasonable income compensation through green certificate transactions. Wind power, photovoltaic level price online projects and low-cost Internet projects can obtain tradable renewable energy green power certificates (hereinafter referred to as green certificates) according to the national renewable energy green power certificate management mechanism and policies, and obtain profits by selling green certificates. The state has guided the marketization of green certificates through various measures.
V. Seriously implement the responsibility for the construction of power grid enterprises. In the planning stage of wind power, photovoltaic level price Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects, the relevant provincial energy authorities should supervise provincial power grid enterprises to do a good job in project connection planning and consumption conditions. The relevant provincial power grid enterprises are responsible for all supporting power grid projects such as the connection network outside the boosting station of the investment project, and make the connection between the supporting power grid construction and the project construction progress, so that the project can be connected to the grid in time.
6. Promote unsubsidized development of wind power and photovoltaic power generation through power market transactions. The National Development and Reform Commission and the National Energy Administration, together with relevant units, organized pilot projects for market-based trading of distributed power generation. Encourage the construction of wind power and photovoltaic power generation projects without state subsidies in demonstration projects such as social capital investment incremental distribution networks, clean energy consumption industrial parks, local area networks, new energy microgrids, and energy Internet. Conduct close direct transactions. Encourage industrial enterprises, data centers and distribution network operators with large power consumption and continuous stability to carry out medium and long-term power transactions with wind power and photovoltaic power generation enterprises, and realize market-oriented development of wind power and photovoltaic power generation projects without state subsidies.
7. Reduce the transmission and distribution prices and charges of the nearest direct transactions. For the distributed market-oriented trading pilot projects included in the relevant national pilot demonstrations, the transaction power will only be implemented for wind power, photovoltaic power generation projects, and the transmission and distribution price of the distribution network involved in the voltage level involved, exempting the previous voltage not involved. Level of transmission costs. The policy cross-subsidy will be reduced or exempted for the direct exchange of renewable energy sources in the pilot.
8. Solidly promote the construction of local affordable Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects. Access to the public power grid in the province-level power grid area of non-subsidized wind power, photovoltaic level price Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects, the relevant provincial energy authorities to coordinate the implementation of support policies and then self-organized construction. The provincial power grid enterprises undertake the power purchase responsibility for the acquisition of the parity online project and the low-cost Internet project. According to the local coal-fired benchmark on-grid price stipulated by the state at the time of project approval, the wind power and photovoltaic power generation project units sign long-term fixed electricity price purchase and sale contracts (many In 20 years), such projects are not required to participate in electricity market transactions (except for direct trading pilots and distributed market transactions).
9. Promote the construction of unsubsidized wind power and photovoltaic power generation projects in conjunction with the construction of trans-provincial trans-regional transmission channels. The non-subsidized wind power and photovoltaic power generation projects that are used for the transmission and consumption of trans-provincial trans-regional transmission channels will be organized by the provincial and provincial energy authorities after the delivery and reception sides fully implement the implementation of the elimination of market and electricity prices and clarify the scale and timing of construction. Implementation. Encourage the provision of non-subsidized wind power and photovoltaic power generation projects in the delivery areas with cross-provincial trans-regional transmission channels. Determine the on-grid price of the sending end according to the on-grid price of the coal-fired benchmark in the receiving area (or slightly lower). The relevant government departments and power grid enterprises are responsible for implementing the cross-provincial and inter-regional transportation of unsubsidized wind power and photovoltaic power generation projects. On the basis of the consensus of the transmission and reception grid enterprises, the wind power and photovoltaic power generation enterprises will sign long-term fixed electricity prices to purchase and sell electricity. Contract (not less than 20 years). For non-subsidized wind power and photovoltaic power generation projects, it is necessary to strictly implement the priority Internet access and full-guaranteed acquisition policies, and does not require participation in cross-regional power market transactions.
X. Innovative financial support methods. Financial institutions such as the National Development Bank and the four state-owned commercial banks shall, in accordance with the national new energy power generation development plan and the implementation plan of the new energy emission level price in the relevant regions, rationally arrange the scale of credit funds, innovate financial services, and develop financial products suitable for the characteristics of the project. Support new energy generation to achieve parity online. At the same time, encourage support for qualified power generation projects and related issuers to raise funds through the issuance of corporate bonds, and promote the review with reference to special bond varieties.
XI. Do a good job in early warning management. Wind power and photovoltaic power generation monitoring and early warning (evaluation) are not red, except for the non-subsidized wind power and photovoltaic power generation projects that have been arranged for construction and the non-subsidized wind power and photovoltaic power generation projects that are delivered through the inter-provincial trans-regional transmission channels. Locally consumed low-cost Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects; encourage the orange area to select approved (recorded) projects with better resource conditions to carry out low-cost Internet access and low-cost Internet access; green areas to develop their own parity based on the implementation of the conditions for consumption Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects.
12. Dynamically improve the support mechanism for energy consumption total assessment. When carrying out the “double control” assessment of the total energy consumption and intensity of the provincial people's government, under the condition of ensuring the completion of the national “energy control” of energy consumption, the renewable energy consumption exceeding the planned part of each region is not included in its “double control”. Assessment.
In accordance with the above requirements, all relevant units are required to actively promote the construction of wind power, photovoltaic level price online projects and low-cost Internet projects. The energy authorities of all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government) shall submit relevant project information to the National Energy Administration. The National Development and Reform Commission and the National Energy Administration will promptly announce the list of affordable Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects, coordinate and supervise relevant parties to implement the relevant support policies.
For the wind power, photovoltaic level-priced Internet projects and low-cost Internet projects approved and filed by the end of 2020 in accordance with the requirements of this Notice, the relevant support policies will remain unchanged during the project operation period. The National Development and Reform Commission and the National Energy Administration will timely study and summarize the pilot experience in various regions, and timely adjust the affordable Internet access policy after 2020 according to the development of wind power and photovoltaic power generation.